"Are you looking for a great place to grab a beer in Miami, Florida? With a vibrant food and nightlife scene, Miami is home to hidden gems with cozy vibes and creative craft beer options. Get ready to explore Miami's best bars and pubs, from boardwalks to Art Deco facades, and from cafés in Little Havana to hidden breweries. Get ready for a taste of the city like you've never had before!"
Welcome to Miami, It's Time to Have a Drink
From the beach bodies on the boardwalk to the Art Deco architecture on Ocean Drive and the busy cafés in Little Havana, Miami is a colorful city. Until recently though, beer has been a wallflower at the culinary celebration. In the last couple of years, the city has woken up to the wonders of craft beer and bar snacks, so there’s no better time to try the local brews and find out why more and more craft breweries are opening up shop in town.
Where to Drink Beer in Miami
Miami has plenty of top spots for beer hunters to whet their appetite, whether you’re looking for a cold brew in a buzzing bar or fancy some craft beer in a quiet corner of a food hall. Here are some of the highlights, with local flavors that capture the city’s spirit of spirituality, sunshine and sunshine.
Miami's Local Breweries
Let’s start with some places to find beer made in the city itself. There’s a growing network of Miami craft breweries, so it’s the perfect place to get in tune with the local scene and try some one-of-a-kind brews that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Zip Code Brewing Company offers beer lovers of all tastes something to enjoy. Whether fruity style beer, an IPA, Amber or Lager, guests can explore the brewery's range of specialty brews, or even concoct their own custom beer.
- Wynwood Brewing Company is one of the original craft breweries in Miami and well-known for its core beers, featuring various seasonal releases and unique beers year round. Music-lovers should check out the Brewhouse's monthly Open Mic on the main bar stage.
- Invasion Brewery is a new spot with an emphasis on tropical designs and an ‘exquisite Miami ambience’. The drinks list is organized into four flavors: crisp, frizz, fruit, and sour, with a selection of lagers, sours and IPAs.
Brewpubs Leaders in Miami
Brewpubs with their own breweries make up the lion’s share of Miami’s drinking options, often with chef-driven menus that pair nicely with the beers on offer. Here are a few of the standout spots.
- Veza Sur Brewing Co. is part of the Wynwood Arts District and features a large outdoor garden area for brewing purposes, with a taproom, restaurant, and stage inside. The taproom selection focuses ever-changing craft.
- Lincoln’s Beard Brewing is a cozy brewpub that serves an array of craft beers, IPAs, sours and imperial stouts, sports a relaxed atmosphere, and hosts an array of food trucks outside.
- MIA Beer Company is a lively bar and brewing facility in the heart of Doral that features 10 house-brewed beers, plus guest on tap and flights. Sports fans can check out Soccer Boulevard for live soccer and beer specials.
- The Tank Brewing Co. takes experienced-based brewing to a new level. In a massive pool building tunnel in Wynwood, the brewery serves large selection of craft ales and lagers, including small batches made from natural ingredients.
Taprooms Offering Unique Experiences
If you’re looking for something a little different, check out the taprooms in Miami. Here you’ll find more stylish and trend-driven interiors, often with cocktail bars and even bottle shops on the side.
- 3 Sons Brewing Co. is the perfect spot for beer-lovers and cocktail enthusiasts. From its outdoor wood decks to the colorful pool tables inside, this brewery/bottle shop/game hall is perfect for groups.
- MIA Beer Garden is one of Downtown Miami’s hottest spots, with a garden terrace overlooking the Miami River. Enjoy German-style beer and grub, plus an array of beer cocktails, packaged beer, and wine.
- The Wynwood Taproom offers a unique drinking experience with 16 draft beer lines and an outdoor patio. Live music and DJs makes this the perfect spot for a lively night out.
- Mai Tardi Wine & Beer Bar is part of Coconut